LPS Associates, LLC is an information and communications technology consulting and managed services provider; offering value added sales, integration, and support of AV, voice, video, and unified communications solutions. We have partnered with the leading hardware and software manufacturers in the AV and telecommunications industry to provide end-to-end solutions and services for education, engineering, manufacturing, banking and finance, public sector, legal, healthcare, hospitality, technology, and other enterprise customers.
Our principals are veterans of the consumer electronics and telecommunications industries and lead a customer focused organization that has done business in both domestic and international markets.
This experience, aligned with business practices and an organization that places our customers first, ensures that the appropriate solution is engineered from our comprehensive portfolio of products, properly implemented, applied, supported, and improved upon if necessary.
We support your organization through:
- Market tested off-the-shelf or customized solutions
- designed to support your requirements to communicate more efficiently and cost-effectively with colleagues, customers, clients, partners, and suppliers.
- The ability to connect all your people
- wherever they are and with whatever devices they use: desktop systems, mobile devices, soft clients, multipoint control units (MCUs), web browsers, and more.
- Expertise and professional services
- to work with a wide range of applications and their requirements for high definition voice, video, unified communications, data presentation, secure communications, network integration, and interoperability and assist you in incorporating best practices to deliver the optimum ROI.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to fully understand your organization and business challenges, and to demonstrate how efficiently and cost-effectively you can operate and achieve your business goals by incorporating integrated high definition presentation, voice, and video communications into your organization's work flow.
Download our Company Overview.
There are now over 15 Archdiocese of Philadelphia schools participating in the "Math Matters" program. The students and teachers have willingly accepted the video conferencing technology and it has become a regular part of the daily school routine. Students, parents, and teachers have all expressed high satisfaction with the program and, as a result, other schools are being evaluated as potential candidates to expand the program. LEARN WHY LPS